Tuesday, October 9, 2018

Drained

feel exhausted 
Totally worn out. 
Like a paper that has been scribbled about 
Erased then written over then erased again 
What am I doing?Where have I been? 

I've been wandering all over:
Finding out about life and its entities  
Found my myself already lost 
Only in the beginning of my twenties 

I ask questions 
And answers, I do get! 
Then, I feel that light bulb spontaneously  lit

I noticed that I've changed, yet I'm still the same old me 
I'm like a little child restricted from their favorite candy! 

Some days go by 
And others, oh, they drag 
Sometimes I race to the finish line 
And usually I lag 
Behind because I'm just so done 
And I don't see what's the point; where's the pleasure? How is this fun? 

Oh, but I pray and pray to my lord 
To Him, I've poured 
My heart out 
And in Him, I don't have the slightest doubt. 
So I feel good again. 
When I realize what I'm capable of doing, and how I got to where I am 


from where I've been :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment