Friday, September 12, 2014

Goodbye!

After he got shot in the head
Gaddafi became bloody then dead.
Then Libyans came out to celebrate
And thanked the rebels that were great.
We don't know very well 
But let's just hope he went to hell.
And just another fact to know
Gaddafi's son got killed also.
Some will think his death is vicious 
But to Libyans, it's precious.
Gaddafi got shot
By the weapons that he bought.
To many of whom 

Thought of this to be his doom?
I hope that this protest
Is meant for Libya's best!
                                                       Oct. 20, 2011

Another one of my poems that I wrote during the Libyan Revolution of 2011. I remember the day Gaddafi died, and it was the first time ever in my life to be happy due to someone's death!!! I was very passionate about the revolution. 

No comments:

Post a Comment